Image Constructor helps you to create original illustrations, structural schemas and diagrams, simple geographical maps and location plants in form of texts and small images over some background with picture or gradient fill and save them to graphical files.
Image Constructor has the following features:
- loads background picture from BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, ICO, PCX, PSD and Windows Metafiles;
- creates background as color or gradient fill;
- edits size and coordinates of the image;
- adds objects from a set of base objects and image collections;
- adds objects from graphical files;
- adds objects as a text line and coordinate axis;
- manages list of objects;
- edits, deletes, duplicates, aligns objects;
- changes size and position of object (group of objects) by mouse;
- supports clipboard operations for separate objects and groups of objects;
- scales image with all objects;
- saves created images in a file with extension .ic;
- exports images to HTML5, BMP, JPEG, PNG, PDF, SWF and GIF-files;
- copies image with all objects to clipboard in BMP-format;
- supports multi-language interface.
Image Constructor is a free trial software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2015-10-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows 10, Windows 8.
Image Constructor (version 2.4) has a file size of 8.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 170 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.